On this page, you'll discover helpful hints on how to start Connect The Thoughts. Toward the top right of this page is a video that specifically covers this. We suggest taking a look at the video and then continuing to read the article below.
Connect The Thoughts™ Lower School Curriculum
for students ages 9 to 10.
Here is a step-by-step guide...
- The parent would read "How To Start Using CONNECT THE THOUGHTS" , available on Currclick for free.
- The student would do "How to Do CONNECT THE THOUGHTS Courses Course" , a free course available on Currclick.
- The student would do the following study essential courses, designed to truly prepare the student to study with authority and success:
- The student would now start:
- The student, upon completing each course, would start the next course in sequence in that subject. EXAMPLE: Having completed "Science I" , the student would start "Science II" , and so on.
- The student would move into Upper School Curriculum when they either:
- Complete all Lower School Science and Math.
- Acquire a literacy level allowing them to move into Upper School materials. (We will provide a test on this site which will help you determine if your student's literacy is up to Upper School materials.)
(All of this should be integrated with a good math program
of your choosing. We recommend
AGS Publishing's Consumer Mathematics
. See Steven's FAQ on this subject: